i like.
i shoot.
i share with you here.


For your viewing pleasure.
–Kayla Hartzog

Interested in some photo or design work? kaylahartzog@gmail.com

Friday, January 22

Fluvanna

Well its about time to start keeping up with this thing. I guess I could start by taking the opportunity to post photos that I have been promising to post for months now! These photos were taken last summer on my grandparents land in Fluvanna, Tx. One of the best suggestions I have ever been given is to photograph your grandparents whenever you get the chance. So I finally made that my priority during one of my trips back home. I got to spend some time with what might be the best grandparents in the whole world, AND got a few great photos that my whole family has really enjoyed. My grandfather really loves this place and I think his pride really shows in these photos. The foggy day makes it a little hard to see the real beauty of the land, but it did make for a nice ambiance. These photos turned out to be pretty great Christmas gifts too!













No comments: