i like.
i shoot.
i share with you here.


For your viewing pleasure.
–Kayla Hartzog

Interested in some photo or design work? kaylahartzog@gmail.com

Sunday, February 6

The dog days are over...

Someone has been watching too much HGTV in her time off. I found this table at a resale shop in San Antonio. I think the finished product will fit perfectly in my living room of my house that I don't have yet!



Well all that free time being unemployed sure was good for DIY pojects. I must admit, I was starting to get a little bored. GOOD NEWS is I have started my new job! I am now the campus graphic designer at Western Texas College! As well as setting up and soon to be teaching a Communication Design program in the fall. I already miss San Marcos a whole whole lot, but I think good things are to come! 

Atlas... the dog days really are over.

No comments: